Payment and Financing
Standard Payment Options
Aesthetic Surgery Center accepts payment for products and services in the form of:
- Gift Certificate
- Personal Check (in limited cases)
Medical Insurance Reimbursement
The balance of all fees is due and payable at the time of your pre-op visit or at the time of any non-surgical treatment you receive. If a portion of the paid fees for your treatment is eligible for potential medical insurance reimbursement, our staff is happy to assist you in completing the forms.
Treatments usually eligible for insurance reimbursement include:
- Septoplasty surgery for resolution of functional nose problems
- Skin lesion removal of potentially health-risky moles, lumps, and bumps
- BOTOX® to treat medical conditions such as hyperhidrosis
Our patient coordinator can provide you with the appropriate paperwork for insurance submission and any follow-up assistance you may require. If insurance reimbursement is an important consideration for you, please consider checking with your insurance carrier in advance to confirm that you qualify for reimbursement.
Lending USA Medical Financing
Lending USA is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a medical loan from USA Lending:
- Fast and easy loan application process
- Quick credit decisions
- Easy click-to-sign contract process
- Soft inquiry to your credit means, your credit is not affected!
- Competitive loan terms, affordable monthly payments, higher approval rates
- 100% confidential